General Campground Info
- Register for only the time you will be staying- there are no refunds.
- No alcohol in any public areas. Alcohol must stay at your site.
- Speed limit 6.5! DRIVE SLOW
- Campfire are permitted in designated areas only.
- Quiet hours are at 11:00pm.
- Fireworks are not permitted in the park.
- Please do not feed any wild animals (duck, geese, cats, etc…)
- Animals must be on a leash at all times.
- Never left outside unattended, therefore you must be outside with them.
- You must pick-up after your animals.
- Fishing is catch & release.
- Boats or floating device of any type are not allowed in the lake (unless approved).
- No glass or alcohol around the lake.
- Swim at your own risk in the roped area of the lake.
- Rates include: 2 adults & 3 children. Anything more is an additional fee.
- No tents allowed on RV sites (unless approved by management)
- Limit of 2 cars per lot, must fit on the gravel.
- Sewer fittings must have a sealed connection.
- No parking on the grass or empty lots.
- Rates include: 1 tent- 2 adults & 3 children.
- Animals are not allowed w/ tents.
- Children 12 & under require supervision at all times.
- Children 17 & under must be at their campsite during quiet hours (11:00 pm).
If you have a question regarding something that you do not see listed above please give us a call and we will be able to help you.
Our office is CLOSED on Sunday.